For a stunning display of colour in your garden in spring Autumn is the best time to choose your favourite spring flowering bulbs, from daffodils, scented freesias, jonquils, hyacinths and tulips.
5 Top Tips for a spring flowering garden of bulbs are
- bulbs love freely draining soil and are perfect in pots, containers and garden beds
- Plant with the pointy end facing upwards
- A good rule of thumb is to plant bulbs two times their height deep in the soil
- Feed with a specialty bulb fertiliser
- last but not least – Enjoy the Show!